Making your own dark chocolate pistachio cookie during free time is a lot of fun. But now, you can turn this fun into a business for yourself. Turn your passion for the bakery into a booming business by selling online.
With the right marketing tools, some incredible recipes, and a dream to promote your favorite cakes filled with dark chocolate, strawberries, and other mouth-watering flavors, you are bound to achieve business success. But how to make the shift?
Worry not! Let’s start with the benefits! We will help you plan a digital bakery store – where you can sell all your cinnamon rolls, truffle chocolates, caramels, gingerbreads, and favorite baked goods.
What Are The Benefits Of Moving Your Offline Cake And Bakery Business Online?
Want to start your web confectionary store but do not know how to? Worry not! We have some exciting benefits that will solidify your decision to move your offline cake and bakery business online.
Here we go:
- Build an Online Presence
You might be a pro baker, but if you want to sell your bakery products like cupcakes, cakes, muffins, cookies, cinnamon rolls, pastries, and more digitally, you need to have a presence online. But how to build one? The solution is simple – create an eCommerce store and start your business today.
However, there are certain things you should consider while creating your digital store:
- Make your store visually appealing so that you can attract more and more customers to your store.
- Focus on building a user-friendly interactive, and engaging interface so that your customer wants to spend time in your shop and not abandon your cart before making a purchase.
- Also, for selling digitally, you need support from your friends and family and your customers. So do not forget to market your products on your social networking sites and reach them.
- Reach to More Customers
Growing your business faster means you need to know your niche. You need to question yourself: What will be the USP for your bakery products or cakes? Who are your customers? Which goodie is going to be your hero? Once you have clarity on your niche and the audience you want to target, it will be a piece of cake to reach your customers.
Here is a way to optimize your search results and reach customers that are relevant to your business:
- Build your customer personas based on their age, gender, sex, job, and other demographics, so that you can target them more effectively.
- Create content with SEO-enriched keywords so that you can be in the relevant searches of your customers. This will not only power up your reach but also rank your shop on the top of search engines.
- Another important thing you must do as baker sellers is customizing your products, making them different from the usual to have the edge over your competition.
- Know-How To List Your Products Online
Listing your products is an art and many sellers out their lack in optimizing it. But you don’t need to repeat their mistakes. Today, we will tell you how to optimize your product listing using SEO tactics and never lose a customer.
The following are a few tips you can use to optimize your products’ listing and attract more customers to your store:
- Ensure that you have detailed information about your products that is short, crisp, descriptive, and loaded with keywords. For example: If you are listing cheesecakes, make sure that you tell about all its variants, different flavors, colors, and ingredients. This will ensure that your customers know exactly what they are eating.
- Showcase your products with high-definition images that make them look just as good as they taste. Delicious, mouth-watering, and stunning-looking cupcakes will make your customers run to your shop and fill up your products in their cart.
- Make a 360-degree video of your cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, and tortillas to make them look more appetizing. With your product listing, you can also specify your return and exchange policies so that your customers have complete knowledge about your store.
- Get a Better Grasp on Online Marketplaces
If you want to earn more, you must sell more that’s the golden rule for any business. The problem arises in implying it! But not anymore! Go digital with tasty treats and trade from anywhere and everywhere you want on big marketplaces like Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
You can start or improve your digital marketing strategy by following these tips:
- Promote your brand through your consumers, make them your brand advocates. When customers talk about how delicious your cakes are, encourage them to give their feedback and reviews on different social media channels and marketplaces.
- Choose fulfillment and warehouse partners carefully, as they can significantly impact how your business will grow. At Builderfly, we have Shyplite as our partner who ensures that your goods are delivered on time and in the best of conditions.
- Establish payment systems based on a region’s preferences on your web store. Builderfly not only assures you secure payments, SSL-certified store but Razorpay as your payment partner. With Razorpay, you can accept all kinds of payments from your customer without much hassle.
- Run Social Media Campaigns To Grow Your Business
Before you plan your social media campaigns, decide on your business goals, bakers. First, think of the ideas, recipes, and products you want to market on social media. Make sure your best sellers and client reviews are a part of your digital campaigns. Utilize social media marketing to empower your search for the perfect persona you want to target.
Here are a couple of social media campaign ideas that can help you grow your business. If you still find something lacking, you have Builderfly’s integrated marketing tools that will help you track, measure, and improve your marketing campaigns. Let’s start:
- As a food enthusiast, you can start your youtube channel with your favorite recipes or customers’ favorite recipes for branding your business.
- You can also shoot a few reels on Instagram of how you prepare your best-selling confectionery food items or shoot a video of the upcoming food item you will add to your menu.
- Also, you can run digital ad campaigns for every occasion, be it weddings, birthdays, Halloween, festive seasons, or the upcoming holiday season. You can market confectionery food products throughout the year, leverage that to grow your business.
- Get Real-time Analysis About Your Business’s Performance
Moving your business online will allow you to tap on real-data insights to fuel the performance of your business and campaigns. So are you all prepared to unleash the success waiting for you on the company’s digital side.
Builderfly’s one-management dashboard will help you keep track of everything that goes to your business, from – sales, orders, inventory to your customers. Ready to put your online cakes store to work for your benefit? Even if you are not, we can help you get there. How?
- With real-time data, you can make more informed decisions at lightning speed. Gain insights that will help you be more productive and efficient.
- As a seller, you need to know what works for your customer and what does not. You can get access to all this and more with real-time data in your hands.
- Above all, you can track the performance of your campaigns and identify the areas that need your attention. As well as manage your inventory and orders better.
Now that you are aware of the top benefits of making your store eCommerce, you should know which 5 baked goods are a must-have. Scroll down and see for yourself!
Top 5 Baked Goods On High Demand
Cakes and treats are in demand for every festive, formal, and informal occasion. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding ceremony, new year, or anniversaries, we all have a sweet tooth that leads us to your bakery sellers. The month of December is dedicated to this sweet treat. From Christmas to New year, everybody will come to your store and order one. You can be the No. 1 Bakery Store adding new flavors, delicious recipes, and lots of marketing to your store.
The top 5 baked goods that will be in high demand throughout the year in your bakery shop are:
- Plum Cake
- Customized cakes
So are you ready for the upcoming holiday season and to go all out with your inventory? If yes, then let’s finally learn how you can set up your store with Builderfly. Builderfly is a do-it-yourself platform that will help you to create an eCommerce store for your brand.
How To Create Your Online Bakery And Cake Shop With Builderfly in India?
To create an eCommerce store with Builderfly, you just need to follow these 5 steps and be ready to make sales.
- Create your Bakery and Cake Digital Shop
Sign up on Builderfly to create your account from your Facebook or Google account. You can also directly register yourself from your brand’s name. Once you are registered with us, you can tell us about the niche, places you would like to sell, and more.
If you don’t understand how to do things, do not hesitate to look at our tips section, it’s pinned on the right-hand side. Also, the screen opened before you is our one-management dashboard. You can look at everything from your lifetime sales to your ad campaigns, product listings, and more from this dashboard.
- Design your eCommerce shop
You should then choose a theme for your eCommerce store to make it look more appealing and beautiful to your customers. Builderfly already has a lot of themes that you can choose from.
A stunning store will attract the attention of your customers and help you do more business. However, if you are very specific about the theme you want in your store, you can customize one per your requirement and make it look more endearing. So are you ready to design one?
- Add your products with a detailed description
With Builderfly, you can list unlimited products to your store, which means you can add all your products in their different variance, colors, flavors, and designs. Also, do not forget to add keywords to your descriptions, as it will make it easy for you to reach your customer and increase your sales.
If you want to describe your product effectively, make it informative, descriptive, and concise. Be honest in your descriptions, don’t add any false information, and make sure you show off all the goodness you have put into your product. You should also clearly state your return, exchange, and replacement policies so that your customers can trust you. Remember, “no hidden policy” is also a policy.
- Add more than one payment method to your online cake shop
At Builderfly, we let you add multiple payment methods to your shop. From UPI to Mastercard, you can provide all the secure payment gateways to your client. Not just this, we provide SSL certifications to your stores so that you can have secure communication with your clients.
Builderfly has also partnered up with Razorpay to give you access to all payment modes. With Razorpay, you can accept, process, and disburse online payments from around the world. Also, you can add customized terms and conditions to all your payment methods. Therefore, you can now receive revenue from anywhere and expand your business globally.
- Start selling your secret recipes online
Now that you know how to create a store, list your products, manage your inventory, track your orders, and communicate with your customers. You’re all set to launch your business digitally.
You can process your orders as soon as you have set up your store, no need to wait even for half a day. Within five minutes, you can start selling. It’s that simple. Are you ready to begin your business?
Final Thoughts – Bake it until you make it with Builderfly.
The road to starting an online business is no longer challenging with Builderfly. We have the right platforms, tools, dashboards, and strategies to help you establish your business. You just need to come and sign up with us so that we can take this journey together. Are you willing to do that to be No1 in the cake business online?