When you want to sell your products & services online, you need to have a platform to showcase them. Ecommerce portals are platforms that help you develop a store from which you can firmly conduct several business activities. You can conduct intuitive operations to ease the customer experience.
Before you start comparing the ecommerce portals available online, you must know the factors that can affect your choice.
Factors in deciding best eCommerce portal
- Type of business: The kind of business you will be conducting depends upon your end-customers. The ecommerce business that you are conducting can be B2B, B2C, C2B, C2C, B2A, A2B. The dynamic of your business conduction decides how your store can be created. Based on your end-user, you have to optimize the product detail pages to showcase the price differently to different end-customers. Usually, ecommerce portals that allow you to create an online store are for B2C based businesses, but additional functionalities can count in.
- Scalability: It can be considered as a critical factor when you are building an online store. When you are choosing an ecommerce portal, you need to be far-sighted. Think about the tools and features that the e-commerce portal is offering you in the beginning and count on the additions. When you grow as a business, your requirements will change with time. You can’t simply keep migrating between the online platforms available online. That’s why you compare based on the advanced functionalities these platforms will be offering.
- Pricing and payment: You need to believe that you can’t get it all for free! When you are selling your products in a market, you ask for the price, and so will ecommerce store builders. Your challenge here is to find the most affordable and yet the best option that can help you create your store and manage it. Also, you compare the cycle of the payment.
- Security: For online businesses, safety is the utmost concern. Though every business will claim that it’s most secure, you need to compare the additional certifications if they are offering any to make your business more secure. If not, check if the portal is allowing you to add external security patches to your website.
- Integrations: The ecommerce portal to build a store is already with the required ecommerce tools like payment gateway gateways, shipping service providers, tax calculators, etc. But, is that all? There can be unlimited possibilities to grow your business and take it to the next level. The integration of sales channels, CRM, and several other features can be helpful in your online journey. For instance, you can compare the online store builder with an ecommerce platform because ecommerce platforms offer end-to-end solutions for ecommerce business. When you compare them, you can find more profitable options to go ahead with.
- SEO-friendliness: Call it an essential requirement of an online store builder. More will be the options to optimize your ecommerce store, more comfortable it will be for you to rank your business. When you store to rank well for your offerings and serve the requirements of the customer, it will automatically help your business flourish.
- Customer Service: Your business is set for the customers. A single happy customer is capable of bringing hundreds of other customers. The ecommerce giants like Amazon have already raised the bar of customer’s expectations. That’s why it’s essential for you to and other upcoming businesses to meet the demands of customers, else you will be left out of the race. In order to improve customer service, you can enable 24*7 call support, email support, or even live chat options. While opting for an ecommerce portal, you must check the mode of support they are offering also if they allow you to integrate external tools to improve your services.
Which is the best ecommerce portal?
We know there are several ecommerce portals that allow you to create an online store, but the one that follows the trend fits in your budget.
Builderfly is the leading ecommerce portal that stands apart from the rest. Builderfly is a DIY ecommerce portal that leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to personalize the experience of your customers. It is the only ecommerce portal in the market that allow you to build an online store and launch a native mobile app, in the budget of creating an online store!
Let us tell you more reasons that make Builderfly the choice of businesses:
- DIY platform: The first and foremost thing that pleases everyone is, you can build, design, and launch your online store on your own without getting into all the coding stuff. It’s a Do-it-yourself tool that works best for all the sole entrepreneurs. You will get a fully-functional ecommerce store ready for you, just by registering yourself as a business. You share your details, and Builderfly will do the rest for you.
- Central management with a dashboard: As soon as you sign-up, you will be redirected to your Builderfly dashboard. From here, you can easily navigate to your account information, online store builder, mobile app builder, get an overview of the inventory count, orders received, sales channels integrated, and a lot more. Your dashboard is central management of your ecommerce store, you can leverage it at its best, as per your choice.
- Resources & tutorials: You don’t have to learn a lot to run your online business. In our resource section, we have it all covered for you. With our step-by-step user guide, you can build your store without any hassles. Our latest blogs will keep you updated with all new things that you must know about the changes in the ecommerce business.
- Wide range of plans: From startup to enterprise-grade businesses, we have them all covered with Builderfly’s business plans. Based on your business requirements, you can choose the plan that suffices your needs. You can launch your store for free with the Builderfly startup plan (if you fit in the eligibility criteria) and can upgrade later with the advanced plans.
- Mobile app builder: Though you are looking for an online store only, you will feel the need for a mobile app in quite some time. After communicating with numerous people in the ecommerce business, we are aware of the fact; mobile is the future of business. Your mobile app helps you keep pace with your competitors. The online store that you will create with the help of the online store builder of Builderfly is connected with your ecommerce mobile app builder. This eases you in creating mobile apps in seconds. You don’t have to update the catalog and information additionally in your mobile app.
- AI-powered store: The flow of AI between your online store and mobile app help you track the live user behavior. Thus, it will help you understand your customers and improve your interaction with customers. You can give live offers to your customers and improve the rate of closing deals.
These are just a handful of reasons to go ahead with Builderfly. There is a lot to explore that we can’t cover it here. However, you can try all of the features of Builderfly on your own for free in your 14-days trial period. To get benefited from it, register now with Builderfly!