A logo is a mixture of images and texts. It is the visual symbolization of your company as well as your brand. The logo must be strong enough to create brand awareness among the viewers and buyers. When it comes to an ecommerce store, it is essential to create a high-quality logo that is professionally designed to lure customers into purchasing products from the store.
The logo of your company is the key aspect of branding. A logo is usually used in every offline property such as letterheads, bills, receipts, banners, t-shirts, etc. The impact of a well-designed logo is great enough to ascend or descend your brand experience. Whether you choose to design your logo by yourself or you wish to let professionals design a perfect logo for your business, there are a few aspects you need to consider.
Why is the logo essential?
Before knowing the way to design your logo, you need to know why is it necessary to have a logo for your business. Below are a few reasons to why you should build a custom-built logo for your business:
- Your logo is your company’s face to the world. It represents your company and its service.
- Your business logo is powerful enough that people would not need to read a word and yet identify your brand with the logo.
- Your logo is the first matter of attention for your website viewers as well as everyone who comes across your brand.
- Your business logo is impactful enough to establish trust and credibility with your shoppers.
Things to consider when designing a business logo
Moving onto the key factors to be considered in designing your business logo, here are a few best practices you can follow to get a polished and effective logo for your business:
Create a flexible logo
Your logo is viewed in various sizes using different devices. Due to this reason, you must design a flexible logo that will be rightly visible in all conditions.
Pick the right colors
The color of your logo plays an important role in defining your brand. The effective use of the right colors can create a great impact on your users.
Set a long-term vision
Your logo must not keep changing. Contrary to which, your viewers may find it hard to memorize your logo. However, you can make minor corrections in the logo if required.
Learn from your peers in the market
Learning from other experienced peers in the market can help you channelize your thoughts into creating your unique logo. You can also get interesting tips and ideas to create your logo.
How to design a logo with Builderfly?
Designing a logo using Builderfly is an easy procedure. Following are a few steps to design your business logo using your Builderfly ecommerce store:
- Login to your Builderfly store and click on ‘Manage Store’
- A new page will open wherein you need to click on ‘Customize Store’
- In the fresh page, you’ll get access to manage the settings of your entire store.
- Click on the ‘Header’ tab from the ‘Navigation Bar’
- In the ‘Logo’ section, click on the editing icon
- Your ‘Logo Gallery’ will be open on the right side of the page
- Click on the ‘Upload’ button and choose your logo to be uploaded
- Secure your changes by clicking on the ‘Save’ button
You can pick the logo of your choice from your logo library as and when you wish to change the logo of your website. With Builderfly, you can differentiate the logo of your business in your native mobile app. Following are the steps to upload your business logo in your mobile app:
- Login to your Builderfly store and click on ‘App Front’
- Click on ‘App Customization’
- Click on ‘App Settings’ in the navigation bar
- Here, you can either choose to sync your logo with the web store or you can customize your logo
- Click on ‘Logo (Customize) and upload your file
- Change the colors of your logo and customize it to create a different feel for your app logo
Use these simple steps to create your brand image and let your business grow continually with Builderfly.