You hereby given your Free and voluntary Consent to The
- Collection, Processing, Transfer And Use Of Your Personal Information.
- Receipt Of Commercial Materials And Marketing Materials From Builderfly. Please See The Applicable Section Below.
- To The Extent That You Provide Us With, Or Grant Us Access To, Personal Information Of End Users Of Your Store, You Hereby Confirm That
About The Company
- When you accept the Merchant User Agreement and the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with Builderfly.com or
- When you use the Site, or
- When you visit the Site, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this website,
- Information Types.
- “Account Information” means data about how and when a Builderfly account is accessed and the features used.
- “Contact Information” means basic personal details, including but not limited to such information as first and last name, company name,
email address, postal address, phone number, and may include social media account information.
- “Payment Information” means, for example, credit card, NEFT or other payment information.
- “Transaction Information” means the data related to transactions that occur on our platform, including product, order, shipping information, Contact Information, and Payment Information.
- “Cookie” a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive that often contains an anonymous unique identifier that is accessible by the
website that placed it there, but is not accessible by other sites.
- “Merchant” means an entity that has using Builderfly Services for ecommerce.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to identified or identifiable natural person identifiable information under applicable data
protec tion laws and regulations.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, including,
but not limited to, alteration, collection, organization, recording, retrieval, storage, transmission, and use.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account with us, we collect information about you and your store. For example, we ask you to provide your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other basic contact information as well as payment information. We also collect information about your store, including its name, URL, and description. You may also choose to provide information about social network accounts that you want to connect with your store. We may collect additional information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times,
pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model,
operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Minors: We do not collect intentionally gather personal information from Visitors who are under the age of 18.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience,
see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services
or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
How We Use The Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to administer your account, host your storefront, and help to administer payments. We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and
customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and offers and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Builderfly and others;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
When And Why We Share The Information To Third Parties.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is advisable or required, including to comply with any law, legal process or a
request by public authorities or third parties;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Builderfly or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by
another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
INFORMATION REGARDING DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Transfer of Information to Other Countries
Builderfly is based in the INDIA, As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may close your account through your online dashboard or by emailing us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Builderfly by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our on-going business relations.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.