When a new customer places an order with your store, their name and information are automatically added to your customer list. You can email customers from the using their profile information, and depending on the
circumstances, you can also manually add, edit, or delete a customer profile.
Check out more,
- From your admin account, click Customers.
- From the Customers page, click Add customer
- Fill in the applicable fields and then check the applicable checkboxes
- Click Save customer to create the customer profile
If a customer profile already exists in Builderfly, then you can edit its information on the Customers page:
- Edit a customer’s name or email
- Add or edit a customer’s address
- Edit a customer note
- Edit a customer’s tags, including whether or not they are tax exempt
- Edit a customer’s name/email/address/customer note
- From your admin account, go to Customers.
- Click the name of the customer profile you want to edit.
- In the Contact section, click Edit
- In the Edit customer dialog, you can change:
a) the customer’s first name
b) the customer’s last name
c) the customer’s email address
d) if the customer has agreed to receive marketing emails or newsletters
e) if the customer should be exempt from all taxes
- Click Save to confirm your changes
You can delete customer profile records from Builderfly if the customer has no order history with