Inventory is the quantity of your product that is available for sale. With Inventory tracking, you can avoid selling products that have been running out of stock, or let you know when you need to order or make more of your product. You can set up inventory tracking, adjust your inventory counts or view your inventory in the Inventory area of Builderfly.
Check out on,
- Tracking and adjusting inventory
Tracking and adjusting inventory
Before you can view or adjust inventory levels for a product, you have to set up inventory tracking for the product. After tracking is set up, an inventory history is available for 90 days.
In this section,
- Set up inventory tracking
- View your product inventory
Set up inventory tracking
- From your Builderfly, go to Products.
- Click the name of the product that you want to track.
- If the product has variants, then click the variant that you want to track.
- In the Inventory section, select Builderfly tracks this product’s quantity from the Inventory policy list.
- Set the quantity.
- Click Save
View your product inventory
You can preview inventory counts for your product variants on the Inventory page. You can also view product
inventory on the Products page, which shows a collaborated inventory count for all the variants of each product.